On Southwest Florida’s hurricane evacuation zone map, each color corresponds with a letter:
GET A PDF EVACUATION AND ZONE MAP HERE
- Red is Zone A and is the most vulnerable, the first to be impacted. Red can be seen all along the coast & in some waterways.
- Zone B is orange. This covers the North Naples area as well as places like Pelican Marsh & Pine Manor.
- Zone C is yellow. Areas like Heritage Palms fall in that zone.
- Zone D is green, where you can see we see the Six Mile Cypress Slough Preserve, Prairie Pines Reserve area.
- Zone E is purple, the least vulnerable area, places like Immokalee, & Golden Gate.